Friday 20 June 2014

Dummy Clip

This is just a quick post.  I wanted to show you another of my baby-makes.  

I saw the idea of a dummy clip on Pinterest, and thought it would be a quick and easy make.  Of course, we don't even know yet whether our little one will WANT a dummy.  But now he has a dummy clip - just in case.....




What an easy-peasy make!  Just a tube of fabric with a 'braces' clip at one end:


And a pair of snap-fasteners at the other:


So, if he turns out to be a dummy fan, I may well be making a whole COLLECTION of these - one to match every outfit!  ;-)

Bye for now.....

Carly

x

  

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea and such a simple project, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This baby is going to be kitted out with the most amazing things. Congrats on your new found freedom too. Take care, Elaina xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! He's going to have the most adorable wardrobe!
    Kate :}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit, and for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's always a pleasure to hear from readers, and it really makes my day!

Carly

x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...