Thursday 5 June 2014

Baby Bits Order

So, I've been raiding the camera again - for photos of projects I finished before the bedrest started.  

This time, I thought I'd show you this set of baby things I made.  Not for our little one, but an order for a gift.

Here goes.....

I made a bib:



A big bag (to carry changing-essentials in):




And a quilt:




Luckily, I managed to finish everything off just in time!  I got the bed rest instruction the DAY after I sent the package off!!!

Now let me see what I can find on the camera for my next post.....

Carly



7 comments:

  1. lovely set!!!!!
    How are you Carly ??? Maybe a little bit bored, I imagine ……
    xxxxxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying of cuteness here Carly. These are amazing!! Love the patterns and colors as always! That house print is amazing!!
    Kate :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the colour combinations you use Carly. Just gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these baby items and the colours are fab. Bet you were pleased these were finished before the enforced bed rest. Hope you're doing OK, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colours are fab. Hope you are keeping well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful post however , I was wondering if you could write a
    litte more on this subject? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further.
    Kudos!

    Feel free to surf to my blog: Judy Neinstein (www.docstoc.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The combination of colors is so cute. These are Such a very lovely baby items. I like everything. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit, and for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's always a pleasure to hear from readers, and it really makes my day!

Carly

x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...